Friday, July 9, 2010

RAHAMAN WILL WORK WITH USHER AND DIDO



Rahamania is spreading all over the world.

The Oscar and Golden Globe awards winner A.R.Rahaman has denied the rumour of Rahaman to work with Usher and Dido in his next album.He will be working with them for his next project.

From London Rahamn said, "I will be collaborating with Usher and Dido but it is not for my next album, as everyone is saying. It is for some other project, the details of which I can’t reveal yet."

He added saying, “I’m concentrating on my world tour right now, and my work on the collaboration will start after it is over.”

He has put his Hollywood projects out of mind for some time.

Rahaman has raised his fame globally with his extreme work in Slumdog Millionaire which gave him two Oscars.

Rahaman is now working with Pawan Kalyan's starrer 'Komaram Puli' and Super Star Rajinikanth's 'Enthiran'.

Rahman said, "I did get offers from a number of directors in Hollywood, but right now, I’m not taking anything because I don’t have the time due to my world tour. So, I have postponed that for some time.Well it’s tough for me to tell you what it is. I think it’s just about the timing. First, Slumdog Millionaire happened, then all the awards followed and then, one thing led to another."

Not only Rahaman in his family is musically talented, his six year old son Ameen has already sang a song in Hollywood film 'Couples Retreat'.

When asked Rahaman whether he would encourage his son or not? He said, “Right now, we can’t say anything. He is too young. It all depends on the situation when he grows up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment