Friday, July 9, 2010

Aamir is not taking his war with SRK online



During a press conference to promote Peepli Live, Aamir Khan was asked for his reaction about everything else, except the film.

When asked why he was not following Shah Rukh Khan on the micro blogging site Twitter, the 3 Idiots actor said, "I have lots of friends in life but I don't follow everybody on Twitter.It's just been a few days since I have joined the site and I will start following people soon and yes, I would love to follow Shah Rukh on Twitter. Why not?"

Aamir has been following Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Karan Johar and nephew Imran Khan only.

When asked about Amitabh Bachchan’s return as the host of " Kaun Banega Crorepati", Aamir said, "I used to love watching ‘KBC’ with my family. My children also used to sit and watch it. And I certainly am excited about seeing Amitabh-ji back on the show."

And on Dhoni's birthday, he wished him "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...Happy birthday dear Dhoni, Happy birthday to you."

Aamir followingly said, "I congratulate Dhoni and wish him all the best. We hope he has a happy and successful marriage."

Aamir was present with 'Pepli live' director Anusha Rizvi.The film is produced by Aamir khan.The film is about "growing divide between urban and rural India".






No comments:

Post a Comment