Friday, July 2, 2010

PATTISON FORMS A ROCK BAND WITH TWILIGHT STARS




Robert Pattinson and new twilight hottie Xavier Samuel has formed world's hottest rock band.

The 26 year, Aussie heart throb who plays bad boy riley in Twilight:Eclipse says he plays guitar with co-stars Rob, 24, and Jackson Rathbone, 25.

But sadly for Twilight’s female fans, they have no plans to take to the road.

Xav said, “We do play together when we get the chance. Especially Jackson and Rob." "They play the guitar but we’re not going to start a boy band or anything like that."

Xavier sang with local band the Degrees Of Freedom and said that he never wants to end up his life in a band.

“I don’t have any aspirations of becoming a musician or a rock star but I take the guitar with me because it helps me wind down,” Xavier said.

He added, “Because I’m a new addition to the saga, I can observe the other members of the cast and they are all down-to-earth people. I just take a leaf out of their book.”






No comments:

Post a Comment