Monday, July 5, 2010

LADY GAGA SACRIFICES LOVE FOR MUSIC CAREER




Lady Gaga has sacrificed love for her musical career.

The 'Poker Face' singer is currently single and has been forced to put her love life aside to be a successful popstar.She has been on numerous dates which had a bitter end and made her to opt for music which would never break her heart.

Gaga said, "My greatest sacrifice is love. I've only been in love once and I had to walk away because I had to put my career first. He wanted me to stay at home and be with him, but I wanted to be out there trying to make it on stage."

She depressingly added, "It was a huge lesson for me, but it's also a source of sadness. God gave me a gift with music, but if you have gifts you also have weaknesses. My weakness is not being able to make relationships work."

"There's something in me that stops me ever putting a relationship before my work. I guess I always think my music is never going to roll over in bed one morning and tell me that it doesn't love me any more. I have to believe the music is worth the sacrifice," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment