Friday, July 2, 2010

MUNNA BHAI PROTECTS BIPS



Bipasha Basu, tanned beauty of bollywood was paralyzed about shooting in Kashmir.She has spent weird nights and overhelmed security protecting her from fans on the streets. This time Sanju came forward saying that he would be her personnel guard.

Later she was convinced and flew back to Kashmir to complete 'Lamhaa'.Dutt stood by his words by accompanying her from the time she left from the hotel till the time she reached back.

Sanju said, "She was scared man, but I promised I would take care and I did."

Bips added saying, "Yes, it was all thanks to Sanju that I could breathe. I was relieved. What a bodyguard, he would cook for us too. What an amazing guy."

What more is needed when Bips have, the deadly Munna bhai for external affairs and John at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment