Wednesday, July 7, 2010

PRIYADARSHAN TO WORK WITH AJAY DEVGAN AND VIDYA BALAN



Priyadarshan's bad luck this time as no buyers came forward to buy his project which was to star Prateik Babbar and other new comers.Priyan had this idea in his mind earlier and thought to produce Imran Khan and Ranbir kapoor together as fresh faces together.

Besides this project, Priyan has opted another multi starrer film with popular stars this time.

"It'll star Ajay Devgn, Vidya Balan, Anil Kapoor, Suniel Shetty... It's a thriller and not a comedy! That's the exciting part. It's the first time I'm trying my hands at a thriller," said Priyan.

"I'll make it in my own time and with my own money, if no one's willing to finance it. These are the types of films that give you immense job satisfaction," added Priyan about the backlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment